What is in this Pumpkin Pecan Ice Cream Pie
Here is what you’ll need to make this easy holiday dessert:
- Graham Crackers
- Unsalted butter
- Vanilla ice cream
- Pumpkin puree
- Heavy Cream
- Dry spices like cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger
How to make this Pumpkin Pecan Ice Cream Pie
Can you make this dessert ahead of time?
For more holiday desserts, try these:
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Apple Butter Cookies with Cinnamon Vanilla Frosting
- Caramel Gingerbread Trifle with Bourbon Cream
For more pumpkin recipes, try these:
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Bakery Style Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Pumpkin Pecan Ice Cream Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
Layers of ice cream and creamy pumpkin with cinnamon, nutmeg & ginger inside a buttery graham cracker crust
- 8 oz. graham crackers
- 1 stick unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup pecans + 1/4 cup for garnish
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream softened
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 14 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut out a circle of parchment paper and place it on the bottom of a 9" springform pan. Coat the bottom and sides of the pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a food processor, combine the graham crackers and pecans until fine. With the motor running, slowly pour the melted butter through the feed tube until mostly combined.
- Dump the crust mixture into the springform pan. Using your fingers, press the crust down onto the bottom of the pan and slightly up the sides. Bake 10 minutes.
- Once the crust is cooled, spread softened ice cream in an even layer onto the crust. Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Using a hand mixer, beat the heavy cream on high until very stiff, about 8 minutes. Gently fold in the pumpkin puree, sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. Spread the pumpkin mixture evenly over the ice cream layer. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until ready to serve.
- Remove the pie from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle additional pecans onto the pie and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!