This 3 Ingredient Hot Artichoke Dip recipe is my go-to appetizer when I want something easy and amazing. It’s creamy, tangy and a huge crowd-pleaser. It’s a seasonless delight that’s great for parties and celebrations all year round.
And with only three simple ingredients, it’s something anyone can make, any time!
This 3 ingredient dip has been in our family since I was in high school. I remember hanging out with friends on our front porch in the summertime and Mom bringing this dip out for us to snack on. For many of us, it was the first time we had ever tried artichokes!
Later, in college, I’d make it for my roommates. When we all first got married, we’d take turns being the one to bring the artichoke dip to gatherings.
You won’t believe how much flavor can come from just 3 basic ingredients!
Ingredients for Creamy Hot Artichoke Dip
So what are these magical three ingredients? Here’s all you’ll need to make this easy appetizer:
- Artichoke hearts. You can a find a can of artichoke hearts at your local grocery store. Some people like marinated artichoke hearts and others prefer them plain. I’ve used both kinds and it really doesn’t matter which you choose.
- Mayonnaise. Skip the low fat mayo for this recipe. It will affect the flavor. Go for the full fat variety.
- Parmesan cheese. Nothing fancy here – just grab the pre-grated kind.
How to make this easy 3 ingredient artichoke dip
Five minutes of prep is all it takes to make this cheesy artichoke dip. The first thing to do is drain the can of artichokes of any excess liquid. Run a knife through the artichokes so that they are roughly chopped.
Then, combine with them with the mayo and Parmesan. Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and bake it until it’s golden brown and bubbly.
I like to sprinkle a little paprika before baking for some color. If you like color and heat, try sprinkling a few red pepper flakes.
How to Serve this 3 Ingredient Artichoke Dip
This delicious recipe is perfect for any celebration, from small family gatherings all the way to game day. Serve it warm with tortilla chips, pita chips, bagel chips or baguette slices.
This delicious dip is also totally low carb and keto-friendly. If you’re cutting carbs, serve it with raw vegetables like carrot sticks, celery sticks and cucumber rounds for dipping.
Variations on this 3 Ingredient Artichoke Dip
If you don’t mind an extra ingredient or two, here are some fun ways to tweak this simple baked artichoke dip:
- Make the best spinach artichoke dip recipe! Use 1-2 cups of fresh spinach or frozen chopped spinach that’s been defrosted and squeezed of excess liquid. Making this dip with added spinach was one of the ways I got my kids to start eating spinach when they were little.
- For an extra tangy dip, throw in a half cup of sour cream or cream cheese.
- Make a cheesy “lid” by sprinkling a generous amount of mozzarella cheese, then bake until the cheese is brown and bubbling.
Storage and Reheating
This is one of the easiest dip recipes to store and reheat. Simply cover any leftover artichoke dip with plastic wrap and refrigerate. Alternatively, transfer it to an airtight container for storage.
Reheat it in the microwave or oven and enjoy it all over again the next day.
When you make this 3 Ingredient Artichoke Dip, I’d love to hear about it! Drop a rating or leave a comment below. Enjoy!
For more easy dip recipes, try these:
For more easy appetizer recipes, try these:
- Apple Butter Baked Brie Puff Pastry Twists
- Easy Heirloom Tomato & Feta Toasts
- Tex Mex Jalapeño Poppers
Easy and Creamy 3 Ingredient Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 1 14 oz. can artichoke hearts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Drain the can of artichokes and place them on a cutting board. Chop artichoke hearts roughly. Combine artichokes, mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese in a large mixing bowl. Stir well.
- Transfer mixture to a baking dish. Bake 25 minutes, until bubbling. Serve warm.
Kristina Polhemus says
This is such a great recipe. I usually add a bit of garlic powder and a splash of hot sauce.
Thanks for your feedback Kristina! Garlic and hot sauce are great additions!