Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
What’s in this Bistro Pasta Salad?
How to serve Bistro Pasta Salad
Bistro Pasta Salad
Tangy tomatoes, salty feta cheese and fresh, sweet basil come together to make this delicious side dish
- 1 lb. egg noodles
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved or cut into quarters
- 3/4 red onion diced
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes diced
- 2 cups zucchini sliced into rounds or quarters
- 1 1/2 cups feta cheese crumbled
- 1 packet of prepared Good Seasons Italian or Zesty Italian dressing
- 1 cup fresh basil torn
- Cook and drain the noodles according to package directions. Rinse with cold water.
- Gently fold the remaining ingredients into the pasta and top with additional basil and feta cheese.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply