Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
What is in this Greek-Style Swordfish?
What does swordfish taste like?
Can I substitute another fish for swordfish?
Greek-Style Swordfish Santorini
Simple and healthy Greek-inspired dish with roasted peppers, briny olives, salty feta cheese and fresh herbs
- 4 swordfish steaks
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup kalamata olives pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup pepperoncinis sliced thinly
- 2 Tbsp. fresh oregano minced
- 1 lemon juiced and zested
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven or grill to 425 degrees. Place swordfish steaks on one side of a baking sheet and the diced bell peppers next to them on the same sheet. Season fish and peppers with salt and pepper. Drizzle everything with olive oil. Bake 16-18 minutes or, if grilling, 8-10 minutes per side.
- In a bowl, combine the olives, pepperoncinis, oregano, lemon juice, lemon zest and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Distribute the cooked rice among 4 dinner plates. Top with the swordfish, peppers, olive mixture and feta cheese.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!