It’s official. I can’t keep this Greek Feta Dip with Pepperoncini in the house! Whipped feta, Greek yogurt and spicy pepperoncini combine to make a creamy, totally addictive dip that’s also gluten free and keto friendly. I mean, does it get any better? I think not.
What is in this feta dip?
This tangy dip is made with just a few simple ingredients:
Just throw it all into a food processor and in just a few minutes it will be party-ready!
What to serve with this Greek Feta Dip
If you’re watching your carbs, gluten or following a keto diet, this dip is for you. You’ll find it so satisfying! Serve it as part of a crudite of fresh vegetables and olives. I also love serving it with grilled meats and fish.
How can I make this feta dip lower in fat?
Lowering the fat in this Greek Feta Dip is easy. I’m a big fan of low-fat Greek yogurt (2% or even 0% milkfat). Unless you’re making labneh or another recipe that puts the yogurt front and center, you can reduce the fat without sacrificing flavor.
Same goes for cream cheese. I almost always use reduced fat cream cheese in my recipes. You won’t be able to tell the difference, so save a few calories and go with the lower fat version.
So what about the feta? Here’s where I draw the line. Reduced fat feta cheese will not cut it here, my friends. The flavor will not be the same. So don’t do it.
Be sure to find the highest quality feta you can, in a solid brick (not crumbles), because this is what will give your Greek Feta Dip that tangy punch that we all expect from feta cheese.
If you make this Greek Feta Dip with Pepperoncini, I’d love to hear about it! Leave a comment or drop a rating below. Enjoy!
For more Greek-inspired recipes, try these:
- Greek Panzanella Salad w/ Fresh Oregano Vinaigrette
- Summer Greek Mezze Platter
- Greek-Style Swordfish Santorini
For more dip recipes, try these:
Greek Feta Dip with Pepperoncini
- 8 oz. quality feta cheese room temperature
- 8 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoncinis
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Combine the feta cheese, cream cheese, yogurt and olive oil in a food processor until smooth.
- Remove from food processor and fold in the scallions and pepperoncini. Serve with freshly cracked black pepper.