Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
What’s in this Shredded Chicken Salad with Tarragon, Apples and Grapes
What does tarragon taste like?
Shredded Chicken Salad with Tarragon, Apples and Grapes
Creamy and tangy with fresh herbs, sweet tart fruits and crunchy vegetables
- 8 cups cooked chicken breast shredded
- 3 ribs celery finely chopped
- 1 Granny Smith apple cut into small cubes
- 1 cup red grapes cut in half
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. tarragon vinegar
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup shallots finely minced
- 1/2 cup fresh tarragon
- 3 tbsp. fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayo, vinegar, lemon juice and shallots. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken, celery, apples and grapes and combine. Fold in the fresh tarragon and parsley.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!