Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
Choosing a good Rosé
Customizing the Watermelon Rosé Cocktail
Watermelon Rosé Cocktail
Crisp and refreshing, this summer cocktail is made with fresh watermelon and mint along with Rosé wine
- 4 oz. Rosé wine
- 1-2 cups cut-up watermelon enough to yield 2 oz. watermelon juice
- 3-4 fresh mint leaves plus additional for garnish
- 1/2 tsp. sugar or 1-2 drops stevia extract optional
- club soda
- Place mint leaves into the bottom of a cocktail glass and muddle with a wooden spoon. (If adding sugar or stevia, add it to the muddled mint). Add crushed or cubed ice.
- Place cubed up watermelon into a blender and process until smooth. Strain out the pulp, and add 2 oz. of juice to the cocktail glass. Add Rosé. Top with club soda and stir gently.
- Garnish with additional mint leaves and watermelon wedges.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!