Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
What makes a food a “superfood”?
Customizing your Superfoods Salad
The Green Goddess Dressing
Superfoods Salad with Green Goddess Dressing
Blueberries, pecans and sweet potatoes with an herby, garlicky dressing
- 16 cups chopped kale rinsed and dried
- 12 oz. Greek or Israeli feta cheese cut into cubes
- 2 cups blueberries rinsed and dried
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 4 tsp. Chia seeds
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
Green Goddess Dressing
- 3/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. fish sauce
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh tarragon
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chives
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice1/2 tsp. salt
- Wash and scrub the sweet potatoes. Slice crosswise into rounds. Place potato rounds into a bowl and cover with cold water. Allow the potatoes to soak for at least 20 minutes and up to several hours.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Remove potatoes from the water and pat dry with paper towels. Place potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet and drizzle generously with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast the potatoes for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, flip, and roast another 10-15 minutes until crispy.
- Arrange the potato rounds on a bed of kale along with remaining salad ingredients.
- Make the dressing: Process all ingredients in a blender until smooth and pale green in color. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply