Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
How to make these Smoothie Bowls
Customizing your smoothie bowl
A frozen superfruit base with your choice of fresh fruit and granola toppings – a healthy way to start the day!
- 3 cups mixed frozen berries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup fresh berries blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter or other nut butter of your choice
- Place frozen fruit into a blender and tamp down using a wooden spoon. Add the water and blend, stopping to tamp the fruit down again and add more water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the fruit reaches a thick, spoonable consistency.
- Spoon the fruit into serving bowls and top with granola and fruit. Place the nut butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 20 seconds. Stir, then drizzle over top the smoothie bowls.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply