Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
What makes these Crabmeat Stuffed Mushrooms “skinny”?
How? There is no filler whatsoever. Instead, we’re loading these guys up with flavor. The flavor comes from garlic, herbs, lemon and red pepper flakes. There’s so much flavor that you won’t even miss the filler!
Tips for success
Skinny Crabmeat Stuffed Mushrooms
- 16-24 white button mushrooms
- 8 oz. lump crabmeat
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. diced scallions
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Remove and discard stems from the mushrooms. Wipe the mushroom caps clean with wet paper towels.
- Place the crabmeat in a small bowl. With a fork, break up the pieces slightly until they are flaky. Add the mayo, lemon, thyme, red pepper, garlic and scallions and combine.
- Fill each mushroom cap with the crab mixture. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, until slightly browned and bubbly. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes, then transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with fresh parsley.