As an Amazon Influencer, I may earn commissions from qualifying purchases from Amazon.com.
‘Tis the season for Halloween parties, and this easy 3-Ingredient Halloween Punch is guaranteed to get the good times rolling!
Fair warning, this is an alcoholic punch recipe for grown ups, and it is potent! If you’re looking for the kind of punch that’s made with orange sherbet and ginger ale, look elsewhere!
With a blood red color and a yummy fruit punch flavor, this spooky drink will be the easiest thing you make for your Halloween party.
Ingredients for this Halloween Punch
Three simple ingredients is all you’ll need:
How to Make this 3 Ingredient Halloween Punch
First, find a spooky container for your Halloween party punch. It’s so much fun to serve it like a witches brew in a black cauldron. If you’re fresh out of cauldrons, try a punch bowl, a large pitcher or even a hollowed out pumpkin.
Pour the vodka and grenadine into your serving bowl and mix together. Just before your party starts, pour in the Prosecco. Choose to put ice directly into the punch, or offer ice cubes in a separate bucket for your guests to put in their drinks.
How to Serve 3 Ingredient Halloween Punch with Alcohol
Here are some fun ways to make your Halloween punch extra festive for the spooky season:
1. Float candy eyeballs in the punch. Freeze them ahead of time so they double as ice cubes!
3. Use dry ice to create a smoky effect in the punch bowl. More on that below.
How to use dry ice for the spookiest effect
There’s nothing like the look of smoke billowing out of a punch bowl or cauldron. It’s always a big hit at Halloween time. This look is accomplished by using dry ice. Dry ice is solid carbon dioxide (CO2) that is activated when it comes into contact with liquids.
Dry ice is easy to use as long as you understand the proper handling techniques and safety guidelines.
Safety guidelines for using dry ice
1. Do not touch dry ice or allow it to come in contact with your skin. Doing so could cause severe burns. Wear gloves and/or use tongs to handle it. I’d also recommend wearing long sleeves for extra protection.
2. Always work with dry ice in well-ventilated spaces. Avoid closed cars, garages or rooms without windows.
3. Never ingest dry ice! Make sure that your beverage has stopped smoking completely before drinking it. No more smoke means that the dry ice has evaporated from the beverage.
4. Visit https://penguindryice.com/dry-ice-safety/ to read up on all of the safety guidelines for using dry ice.
Using dry ice in this Halloween punch
The effects of dry ice will only last until it evaporates, so you’ll get about 20-25 minutes. You’ve got to keep adding pieces of dry ice to the punch bowl in order to keep the effect going.
Drop a few pieces of dry ice into your serving bowl at the start of your Halloween party and add more as desired throughout the evening.
Where to find dry ice
Believe it or not, your local grocery store probably carries dry ice and you didn’t even know it! Be sure to call in advance, and then visit the customer service desk when you get there.
Visit https://penguindryice.com/where-to-buy-dry-ice/ to find a carrier near you.
Non-Alcoholic Variations on this Halloween Punch
To create a Halloween drink that the whole family can enjoy, here are some ideas for non-alcoholic punch:
1. Witch’s Brew Punch. To keep with the same blood red color of this Halloween punch, start with fruit punch or cranberry juice. Then, add lemon-lime soda for a fizzy effect. Float scoops of rainbow sherbet or vanilla ice cream on top to create a cloudy effect.
3. Hocus Pocus Punch. To create an orange Halloween drink, try using orange juice or orange-flavored soda along with pineapple juice and scoops of orange sherbet.
This 3-Ingredient Halloween Punch will be the best part of your party! And when you make it, I’d love to hear about it. Drop a rating or leave a comment below. Enjoy!
For more party-friendly drink ideas, try these:
Easy 3-Ingredient Halloween Punch Recipe (Alcoholic)
- 750 mL cherry-flavored vodka
- 1 bottle Prosecco or other sparkling wine
- 24 oz. grenadine
- fresh blackberries garnish, optional
- Combine the vodka and grenadine in a large punch bowl. Just before serving, stir in the Prosecco. Add ice as needed. Garnish with blackberries, if desired.