What’s in this Crab & Corn Pasta
Easy shortcuts for Crab & Corn Pasta with Sherry Cream Sauce
Crab & Corn Pasta with Sherry Cream Sauce
This luxurious and elegant dish celebrates the late summer harvest with lump crab and sweet corn
- 1 lb. papardelle pasta
- 4 ears corn or 2 cups corn kernels
- 16 oz. jumbo lump crab meat
- 6 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 6 Tbsp. sherry
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- Bring ears of corn to a boil in a large pot, then remove them from the water using tongs. Shave off the kernels and return the cobs to the pot of boiling water. Add pasta and cook, 5-7 minutes. Drain pasta and discard the corn cobs.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a saucepan. Saute the garlic until it sizzles and begins to brown. Pour in the cream. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Stir in the sherry and salt and simmer until slightly thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Combine the pasta and sauce in a large pot over low heat. Stir in the crab meat and corn until warmed. Serve with fresh cracked pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!