Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Who doesn’t love Spinach Artichoke Dip?
What’s in these Chicken, Spinach & Artichoke Pockets
For the chicken, you can use rotisserie chicken breast that’s already cooked, or simply do what I do and boil 1-2 chicken breasts in some water or chicken broth.
How to make Chicken, Spinach & Artichoke Pockets
Chicken, Spinach & Artichoke Pockets
- 1 package thin crust pizza dough
- 1 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 cup cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 package Boursin Garlic & Herb cheese
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/3 cup frozen spinach squeezed dry
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 egg beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Remove pizza dough from refrigerator and allow to rest on the counter while you prepare the filling.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl except for the egg. Roll the pizza dough onto a floured surface. Using a cereal bowl, trace four 6-8 inch circles in the dough. Place the filling on one half of each circle, leaving 1/2 inch of perimeter. Fold the other half of the dough over the filling and crimp the edges with a fork.
- Place the pockets onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Cut a tiny slit or two into the crust. Brush with the egg and sprinkle with additional Asiago cheese. Bake 22-25 minutes.