Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Tips for success
Broccoli Cheddar Bake
Tender broccoli smothered in creamy, sharp cheddar cheese and baked to bubbly, golden perfection
- 1 16 oz. bag chopped broccoli
- 2 eggs
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 10 oz. block of sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Steam the broccoli and drain. Place broccoli between sheets of paper towels and squeeze as much liquid out as possible. Cut the cheese into cubes.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Pour into an 8×8 baking dish. Bake for 35-45 minutes, until cheese is browned and bubbly.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!