Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
What’s in these Blood Orange Sparklers
- blood oranges
- your favorite vodka
- a good bottle of bubbly
Blood Orange Sparklers
Freshly-squeezed juice mixed with champagne and vodka – a bubbly, fruity cocktail for day or night!
- 2 blood oranges about 1/2 cup of juice plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup quality vodka
- 1 bottle of quality champagne or prosecco
- orange slices and fresh thyme sprigs garnish, optional
- Juice the two oranges and discard the rest of the fruit. Divide orange juice into 2-4 wine glasses or champagne flutes.
- Add one shot of vodka to each glass, and fill the rest with chilled champagne or prosecco. Garnish with orange slices and fresh thyme sprigs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply