What’s in Apple Cheddar Crostini
What are the best apples to use for this crostini?
Tips for Success
Apple & Cheddar Crostini w/ Rosemary Honey
Rustic toasts topped with whole grain mustard, aged cheese and sweet-tart apples with honey
- 1/2 loaf rustic multigrain bread
- 4 Tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 1 Honeycrisp apple cored and thinly sliced
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary minced
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Combine the rosemary with the honey and let sit.
- Slice bread into 1/2 inch thick slices and cut each slice in half, crosswise. Toast the bread on a medium setting. Remove from toaster and smear with mustard. Top with 2 slices of apple and some grated cheddar.
- Place the crostini under the broiler for 1-2 minutes, watching closely to ensure it doesn’t burn. Remove from broiler and drizzle with rosemary honey. Garnish with additional fresh rosemary.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply