Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
The Dip Master
What’s in this Pimento Cheese Dip?
So what’s a pimento anyway?
Pimento Cheese Dip
An easy-to-make creamy, sweet and spicy cheese dip made with sharp cheddar cheese and sweet pimento peppers
- 2 8 oz. packages of cream cheese room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 1 1/2 cups pepper jack cheese grated
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz. sliced pimento peppers
- 1/4 cup diced scallions
- Combine all ingredients except for the scallions in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Fold in the diced scallions. Season with salt, pepper and a dash of cayenne pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!