Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Party season is here! And these Cranberry Brie Tartlets are perfect in any party setting. These bite-sized mini appetizers are elegant, pretty and only take one hand to hold. So you can have your cocktail in the other! You won’t believe how easy they are to make using a tube of crescent rolls! They are my go-to appetizer when I want to impress guests.
What do Cranberry Brie Tartlets taste like?
What’s in these Easy Cranberry Brie Tartlets
A short list of simple ingredients is all you’ll need to make these festive little bites:
- whole cranberry sauce (store bought or homemade)
- brie cheese
- crescent roll dough
- fresh rosemary
If you’re in a pinch, absolutely use canned cranberry sauce. If you’ve got the time, whip up a quick batch of Orange-Scented Cranberry Sauce – it tastes amazing in these little bites.
Can Cranberry Brie Tartlets be made ahead of time?
Do you take the rind off of brie before baking?
You do not need to take the rind off of brie before baking it. The rind is totally edible.
I like to leave the rind on for this recipe because it helps the cheese hold its shape inside the little crescent roll cups.
Crescent Rolls vs. Puff Pastry
Both crescent rolls and puff pastry are very delicious ways to enjoy brie cheese. And if I was simply wrapping a wheel of brie in pastry, I would use puff pastry. But for these Cranberry Brie Tartlets, the crescent roll dough will be just a bit sturdier, so these bite-sized appetizers will hold their shape better.
When you make these Cranberry Brie Tartlets, I’d love to hear about it! Drop a rating or leave a comment below. Enjoy!
For more easy appetizers, try these:
For more crescent dough recipes, try these:
How to Make Cranberry Brie Tartlets using Crescent Rolls
- 1 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 8 oz. wheel of brie cheese
- 1 tube crescent dough
- 1/3 cup pecans chopped
- 3 sprigs rosemary roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Roll out the crescent dough and pinch the seams together with your fingers so that it forms one large rectangle. Cut into 24 squares.
- Cut brie into 24 small cubes.
- Grease a mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Place one square of crescent dough in each compartment of the muffin tin. Place one cube of brie into each piece of dough. Top brie with 1 tsp. of cranberry sauce and some pecans. Bake 13-15 minutes or until dough is puffed and golden.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes, then remove tartlets from muffin tin and sprinkle with chopped rosemary.
Leave a Reply