Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Pairing cheese and fruit
How to make Grilled Peach Crostini
Grilled Peach Crostini
Summer peaches, blue cheese and honey combine on grilled toasts for an easy and elegant appetizer
- 1 loaf of Italian bread cut into slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- 4 oz. blue cheese room temperature
- 4 peaches
- honey and fresh thyme for garnish
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees. Wash peaches and remove the pits. Cut peaches into 1/4 inch thick slices. Brush peaches on one side with olive oil. Also brush bread slices on one side with olive oil.
- Mash the cream cheese and blue cheese together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Place bread and peaches, oiled sides down, onto the grill grates. Cook 4-5 minutes until grill marks appear, then flip. Brush peaches with oil but leave the toasts dry on one side. Cook an additional 3-4 minutes and remove from grill.
- Spread blue cheese mixture onto each toast, followed by 2-3 peach slices. Finish with chopped thyme leaves and a drizzle of honey.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!