Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
What you need to make Chocolate Chip Brioche Bread Pudding
How to serve this bread pudding
Chocolate Chip Brioche Bread Pudding
Sweet, fluffy brioche and chocolate combine with creamy custard to make this rich, silky pudding
- 8 Kings Hawaiian hamburger buns or other brand of brioche rolls
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips plus more for sprinkling on top
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups half-and-half
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Tear hamburger buns into bite-sized pieces. Toss in a large bowl with the chocolate chips. Pour bread and chocolate chips into a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and sugar together. Add half-and-half and vanilla and whisk to combine. Pour custard over the bread mixture. If necessary, press down on the bread to make sure it is all covered with custard. Sprinkle additional chocolate chips over top.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until the top is a golden brown color and custard is set. Allow to cool 20 minutes before serving. Serve warm or at room temperature with a big scoop of salted caramel ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!