Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
What’s in these Baked Brie & Cranberry Tartlets
An easy make-ahead hors d’oeuvre
Baked Brie and Cranberry Tartlets
Baked brie in a miniature flaky pastry shell topped with cranberries, pecans and rosemary
- 1 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 8 oz. wheel of brie cheese
- 1 tube crescent dough
- 1/3 cup pecans chopped
- 3 sprigs rosemary roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Roll out the crescent dough and pinch the seams together with your fingers so that it forms one large rectangle. Cut into 24 squares.
- Cut brie into 24 small cubes.
- Grease a mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Place one square of crescent dough in each compartment of the muffin tin. Place one cube of brie into each piece of dough. Top brie with 1 tsp. of cranberry sauce and some pecans. Bake 13-15 minutes or until dough is puffed and golden.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes, then remove tartlets from muffin tin and sprinkle with chopped rosemary.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!